Thursday 13 November 2008

My Dewey Decimal classification

My name is Nicola Salliss and it's been a month since my last confession, sorry, my last post. Perhaps calling my blog 'The Passing Fad' will turn out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Anyway, just quickly wanted to share a link that my colleague Rachel sent to me today (with the subject heading 'pointless and stupid') - how to work out your Dewey Decimal Classification. The results give you a choice of three, mine came out as:

014 Of anonymous & pseudonymous works
296 Judaism
042 [Unassigned]

I think I like the first one best, apparently this is what it means:

What it says about you:
You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.


Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

No comments: